Books for my book research
Thanks to everyone who filled out my recent questionnaire!
Haven't filled the survey out yet?
If you're interested in Conversion Design, A/B Testing, and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) your input is helpful!
You can still fill out my Conversion Design Questionnaire here.
The responses help me to...
- Refine my target market, and
- Start some competitive analysis.
From the questionnaire I learned that...
1. People in my target market identify as:
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Professionals,
- Designers, and
- Experimentation Specialists.
2. The most popular books about conversion design, CRO, and data-informed design are:
- Trustworthy Online Controlled Experiments by Ron Kohavi
- Don't Make Me Think by Steve Krug
- A/B Testing by Dan Siroker
- You Should Test That by Chris Goward
- Making Websites Win by Karl Blanks & Ben Jesson
So, I bought a stack of books to dig into!
Gonna lay in the garden to soak up the sun—and some good info.